Sunday, June 9, 2013

We are currently at Arenal Springs Resort. I have never been so close to nature in my life. There was a snake by my bed and a lizard in the bathroom. Oh how I love nature -_-. While here I have had some of the best experiences of my life. I visited the La Fortuna waterfall, the Arenal volcano, and I went ziplining through the rain forest. I have never done anything so exciting in my entire life. The waterfall was like heaven on earth. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but it was beyond amazing. Ziplining through the rain forest Is something I will never forget. It was exhilarating and I was able to see the rain forest from an angle that most will never see it. It was already great, but it would have been 10 times better had the animals been out. I'm dying to see a sloth lol. Well I look forward to the many more experiences that are to come. Well...until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment