Sunday, June 9, 2013

Leaving Arenal Springs...Next Stop Jardines de Moravia.

Arenal Springs was an amazing experience for me! I never would have thought that I would have been able to literally swim under such an beautiful waterfall like the one in  La Fortuna.  I got to experience a both relaxing and exhilarating horse back ride through many different terrains and saw beautiful views from the top of hills of the town.  This was my first time ever getting to feel the power of a galloping horse through the fields!  Now that our trip in Arenal Springs is coming to an end, I am definitely looking forward to our time at the Riu Hotel in Guanacaste this coming Tuesday, June 11th. But first, we are on our way back to Jardines de Moravia, the neighborhood of our host families. Costa Rica is by far a trip worth taking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment