Friday, June 14, 2013

Riu Hotel of Guanacatse

By far the Riu Hotel in Guanacaste has been one of the best experiences on this trip so far. This place is absolutely beautiful. When I walked into the lobby, I knew immediately that these three days would be amazing. Honestly speaking I kept to myself a lot, but that’s how I wanted it. The very first day, I had the urge to go jet skiing and horseback riding. When I rented everything and was out on the water, I was over by bliss and serenity. The view of the hotel from the ocean was gorgeous. How the waves met the shoreline and the birds flew around the building calmed me and I felt the effects on paradise take hold of me. This hotel was all inclusive and I reaped of the benefits it offered, from the food to the entertainment. I had such a wide array of food to enjoy, from Asian to Italian. Everything was so delicious. Honestly speaking, the second on third day were not as good as the first, mainly because I was starting to get sick. I sucked it up and put my problems aside, and was positive that I would not let this get me down. The second day was even better than the one before. I had the chance to snorkel in the ocean. The habitat under the water was so beautiful and serene. Our tour guide showed that was with us even allowed us to hold and touch some of the creature. My favorite of all of them was the starfish. The Riu Hotel of Guanacaste will always be a special place to me, and I know in the future I will return to it again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment