Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waterfall


                Today we went to the waterfall. It was by far the best experience of my life. I was very negative when we first went down because it was such a long hike and almost all of the stairs were broken. I already had a headache and I was so hungry. Once we got down to the waterfall it was such a beautiful sight. We got in the waterfall and it was such an exhilarating for me. It was an experience I will never forget. I am so glad someone in the group we were with had a waterproof camera that could capture the moment.  I remember thinking how thankful I was and I was so happy I was able to experience it with the amazing people I was with.  If I ever get the opportunity, I would love to go back and experience it again because I do not think the feeling I experienced while in the water would ever get old.

                The hike and the sweat it took to get to the bottom of the waterfall was more than worth it. I hope to look back on this experience when I am struggling through a hard time. No matter what I am going through it will eventually get better. I will look back on everything it took to get to that point and be thankful. It will eventually be worth it like it was getting to the waterfall. I believe this experience will allow me to become more positive no matter what my situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment